Exciting evening!

My niece's birthday is Wednesday, so my brother and his wife decided to throw a family party for her tonight.  We had so much fun!  The Seahawks were playing Monday Night Football, it was a VERY exciting game that went into overtime and we won!  It was so much more fun than watching it alone at home while Joe worked overtime, which is what I would have done otherwise.

This is the brother who had both knees replaced a couple of weeks ago.  At one point, his wife yelled "Oh Shit!" at the game.  In front of my mother.  My brother got laughing so hard he was crying, had to get up and leave the room.  It was hilarious.

I bitch about my family, but we sure do have fun together.  It was a great evening.  Go Seahawks!

Comments

  1. That was a fabulous game, although I would have wished that it could have gotten over earlier. We had a 3 a.m. get up for our Maui flight the next morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Done with 2017

Last day

Corona virus